LIBRARY, dedicated to MEDIEVAL MUSIC, contains:
– FAC-SIMILE of the most important musical codes (Edizioni LIM)
– To PRINT EDITIONS MODERN (Oiseaux Lyre, CMM, etc.).
– ESSAYS HISTORY MEDIEVAL MUSIC
– Essays on art, THOUGHT, Medieval History
– Music CD of various groups
– ARCHIVE CD recordings and Ensemble Micrologus
– LP music of oral tradition (Ed. Albatros, etc.) – Fund Piergiorgio Lazzaretto
The material collected in the Library of cesab is from various sources; some of this comes by the Association itself, another part is a gift of the Family Broegg, and the remainder comes from various donations.
All material is now owned by the Musical Micrologus.
CONSULTATION of the LIBRARY is possible, and is free upon request.